The Bend Pickleball Club uses a system is called CourtReserve for all court and event reservations. With 900+ members wanting to play on just twelve courts, just showing up to play can lead to very crowded courts. CourtReserve helps us organize events (round robins and skill level play) and gives you the opportunity to make court reservations to play with your friends.
If you are joining the Club, you should complete the membership application and pay your dues first. Then you need to create a CourtReserve acccount or add the Bend Pickleball Club to your “My Organizations” (see the Log-in discussion below).
Once you know a few of the basics, using CourtReserve is easy. You can use it on your computer, tablet, or phone. Many people access CourtReserve on their phones–even while at the courts playing pickleball!
Get the software: You can access the Club’s CourtReserve system on your computer/laptop by going to our online site: Bend Pickleball Club. If you want to use CourtReserve on your tablet or phone, then you need to download the app from the Google Play Store or the Apple App Store.
Log in: If you already have a CourtReserve account from another club, then log into your account, select the “My Organizations” tab, and click on “Join another organization.” When prompted, type in Bend Pickleball Club. CourtReserve will display our club, and you can click to join.
If you do not have a CourtReserve account, you must create one. Go to the Club’s CourtReserve site on your computer or laptop and click on the “Create Account” at the top of the page. If you are using the phone app, open it and select “Don’t have an account?” at the bottom of the screen. You will be prompted to enter your information. You will receive a welcome letter confirming your account creation.
Activation: Once you have added the Bend Pickleball Club to your “My Organizations” or have created a new account, our membership chair will be notified and will review your account, add your skill level, and activate your membership if you have paid your dues. You will then receive a notification that your CourtReserve account has been authorized, and you will be able to make court and event registrations. It will take a 1-3 days for this to happen. If you paid for your membership by check, it can take as long as 21 days for your check to clear and for us to manually process your account. Until you are authorized to make reservations, you will be designated as a public member and may only view the Club activities.
Sign up to play: After activation, you will want to make a reservation to play. The Club has a couple of reservation types: court reservations and event registrations. Court reservations are for you and other Club members to reserve an available time slot on the court calendar . You can make 60-minute, 90-minute or 2-hour reservations. Event registrations are for organized play, including round robins and skill level play.
Court reservations: These instructions are to make a court reservation on your computer. The process is similar for the mobile apps:
- After you log in, at the top on your screen click on “Reservations.”
- When you see the drop-down menu, click on “Reservations” again.
- On the court/calendar listing, go to the date you want reserve, click on an available time for the court you want, complete your registration (add at least one other member), save, and you are good to go!
- You will receive a confirmation email.
Event registrations: These instructions are to make an event (round robin/skill level play) reservation on your computer. The process is similar for the mobile apps:
- After you log in, across the top on your screen click on “Events.”
- A listing of available events will be shown.
- Click on the day for the event you want to join. You can only register for events for your assigned skill level. If an event is full or is not yet open for registration, you will see that information in the listing.
- After registration you will receive a confirmation email.
How many days in advance of a session am I allowed to sign up? 7 days in advance at 7:00am.
- Monday court/event reservation – Opens 7:00am the Monday before
- Tuesday court/event reservation – Opens 7:00am the Tuesday before
- Wednesday court/event reservation – Opens 7:00am the Wednesday before
- Thursday court/event reservation – Opens 7:00am the Thursday before
- Friday court/event reservation – Opens 7:00am the Friday before
- Saturday court/event reservation – Opens 7:00am the Saturday before
How do I switch between My Organizations accounts at different clubs? To switch clubs, simply select “My Organizations” in the upper right corner of the menu and select the club you want.
How do I select or indicate a partner for a court reservation? If they are a club member, just enter part of their name in the “Additional players” box. When their name comes up, select them, then answer YES to add them. You must add at least one other person to your reservation before you can make it.
How do I add a guest (non-Club) member to my reservation? Select the “# of Guests” box, enter a number up to two people and you will be prompted to enter their information. Remember, to invite a guest you must have a valid Guest pass issued by the Club.
Who do I contact if I am having a problem making reservations?: Email us at firstname.lastname@example.org or use our contact us form