DROP IN PLAY
Beginning this Thursday, May 12, BPC will host “Drop In” play from 5:30pm until dark. Ross Hart will be your captain.
Drop In play works like this:
- 7 courts are reserved and divided among the skill levels.
- There are no sign ups.
- Players show up and put paddles in a box at the court of their choice (by skill level.)
- The first 4 players take a court and play for 12 minutes or until one team reaches 11 points.
- At the end of 12 minutes or game completion, the 4 players vacate the court and put their paddles at the end of the paddle line.
- The next 4 paddles take the courts and play for 12 minutes or until one team reaches 11 points.
MEET & GREET
Beginning Thursday, May 19, BPC will host a Meet & Greet on the third Thursday of each month from 5:30pm until 6:30. Play will continue until everyone goes home.
New members can show up to get to know other club members, the board, and find out how things work (or don’t work) in the club. Players can participate in Drop In play or Assisted Play, or just play on the courts.
LET’S PLAY SOME PICKLEBALL!!